- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
106 Pall Mall collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Event information (date, attendee numbers, etc)
- For website improvement and user experience tracking we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data on how you use our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide 106 Pall Mall with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete our contact form
- Voluntarily provide feedback or contact us via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
We collect information from your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes collecting unique online identifies such as IP addresses, which are numbers that uniquely identify a specific computer or other device on the internet. Please see our Cookies Policy for more details.
How will we use your data?
106 Pall Mall collects your data so that we can:
- Improve our website through data from cookies used by Google Analytics
- Respond to your enquiry regarding hosting an event at 106 Pall Mall
How do we store your data?
106 Pall Mall securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, so that we can use it for the reasons described above. Where your information is no longer required or is no longer relevant, we will ensure it is disposed of securely.
The actual period for which we store your personal information will vary depending on the type of personal information and how it is used.
What are your data protection rights?
106 Pall Mall would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request 106 Pall Mall for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that 106 Pall Mall correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 106 Pall Mall to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that 106 Pall Mall erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that 106 Pall Mall restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to 106 Pall Mall’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that 106 Pall Mall transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +44 (0)20 7930 8688
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – 106 Pall Mall uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – 106 Pall Mall uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +44 (0)20 7930 8688
The right to make a complaint to the data protection regulator
If you wish to lodge a complaint or seek advice from a supervisory authority please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO is the UK's independent body set up to uphold your rights to data privacy. The ICO can be contacted at:
The Office of the Information Commissioner,
Tel: +44 (0) 01625 545 745